A Little Understanding

Judge not what you have no desire to understand

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Your Holiday Plans?

SlugABug

Hi,

Do any of you babygirls have special plans for the holidays, like going to grandma's house? Or anything you like to do to get in the spirit of the holidays, whether you are religious or not. Do you and Daddy have any traditions you follow?

Myself I like to get out and shop some, whether I buy anything or not, drop into boutiques to see what is hot these days. I like the busy crowd and everything is so festive! And of course go around and see all of the holiday lights. I like to decorate at home, too.

Anyone help me out on eating some Christmas cookies? Hehe

What about you?

--

December 7, 2014 at 10:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Master Daddy

I take my little girl out shopping with me in her best schoolgirl uniform.  She goes to church with me in her Christmas dress.

December 11, 2014 at 11:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SlugABug

Thanks. Seems we're about the only two or three active people here. Shame, really.

Sounds wonderful! I bet she looks so sweet dressed like that. Nice to get out and shop and be in the buzz of the holidays. Looking forward to more of that myself!

Cheers and enjoy the holidays!

--

December 14, 2014 at 2:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

~ BabyDoll Lolita ~

I tried being active but seems no one wants to play .....  :|

--

I gots a taste for men who're older, It's always been, so it's no surprise

December 16, 2014 at 12:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Master Daddy

She is a good girl.  Carries her teddy bear around while we shop.  Wears her backpack purse too. 

December 17, 2014 at 9:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Zed
My little got a new (plush toy) puppy from Santa. We spent time together introducing the new arrival to his kennel-mate.
December 26, 2014 at 6:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Joanne_chan

With me, vacations are usually spent attending UK (Adult) Little Girl Camps for around three to four days with friends and partners in a secluded private residence we hire.

Secluded helps cos while it's fun to be together you wouldn't want to feel however you express your little/middle side you had to stay indoors so we can, following a few simple rules, put up things like swings or rounders sets so we can play games just like the inner kids we feel without feeling constrained by 'groan up' norms.  We  have a mixture of activities like arts and crafts, quizes, play with toys together just being in 'Little Headspace' together which is more a vacation for me than most more Adult things as all I normally want to is clutch plushies, eat candyfloss and build sandcastles!

March 27, 2016 at 12:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.