A Little Understanding

Judge not what you have no desire to understand

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Little who doesn't like spanking and Disney!?

Sabi

I've done a LOT of research over the past year or so and while 'babygirl' or 'little' seem to be the closest fit I can find for the way I am, there are ways in which I don't fit in very well.

For example, the idea of spanking leaves me cold (and my Daddy too, thankfully!) and I find Disney movies boring.

I know that we are all different and individual and that's good and I'm happy just being me! :)

On the other hand I would like to find others who I have things in common with.

Do you ever get the feeling that you don't quite fit in?

March 27, 2016 at 1:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Joanne_chan

Unlike you Disney and Spankies are fine with me (that's okay-difference is good!) but but I'm not really into super frilly dressing, high chairs or paci's. Luckily my little friends  leave me to be me. I can play Big Sister!!!

March 27, 2016 at 2:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ray's Little Slave

Sabi at March 27, 2016 at 1:24 PM

I've done a LOT of research over the past year or so and while 'babygirl' or 'little' seem to be the closest fit I can find for the way I am, there are ways in which I don't fit in very well.

For example, the idea of spanking leaves me cold (and my Daddy too, thankfully!) and I find Disney movies boring.

I know that we are all different and individual and that's good and I'm happy just being me! :)

On the other hand I would like to find others who I have things in common with.

Do you ever get the feeling that you don't quite fit in?

Hi, Sabi!  :)

I think that the nice thing about this lifestyle is that there is no "right" or "wrong" way to live it.  I think I'm more of a teen-age, or pre-teen "little" with a lot of my likes and dislikes.  I love reading, and thoroughly enjoyed the whole Harry Potter series.  i'm a huge Star Wars nut, something that my son and I have in common.  My Daddy Dom likes Star Wars, too.  For Easter, I played Easter Bunny for my son, and got him a chocolate Star Wars storm trooper as part of his Easter basket.  I got MYSELF a Darth Vader gumball machine for MY Easter basket because I thought it was just way too cool!  When Ray, (my Daddy Dom), came over, he said, "Oh, did you get that for your son?"  I giggled and replied, "No, it's for me!  Isn't it cool?"

Ray chuckled and said, "You really ARE a big kid, aren't you?"  And gave me a hug.

One thing that may be slightly different about our relationship is that one minute, I can be the little 12 year old, and the next minute, I can be the very sexual grown woman.  I have a solid submissive side to me, and Ray has been doing slave training with me.  But he does understand this "little kid" side of me, and thinks it's cute.  He is very protective of my vulnerability, and is the absolute perfect Master for me.  I always tell him that he is my perfect Master/Daddy Dom/Boyfriend/Best friend all rolled up into one.  I love him, and couldn't ask for anyone better.

March 30, 2016 at 10:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.