A Little Understanding

Judge not what you have no desire to understand

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Punishments??

kittenw84u

Im just curious as to what forms of punishment have you received? I find that me being put in time out works, but I want to offer my daddy some other options?

November 1, 2012 at 6:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MindDaddy

Punishments??  The subject always seems to come up.  The usual answer is of course spanking but sometimes that is not punishment...lol

I have found that the most effective method of behavioral correction comes with my disappointment in my lil.  Then taking our intimacy deeper demonstrating the control that she has given me.

--

A Pledge to My submissive baby girl

I stand in front of you, My eyes, full of compassion and care, looking down on your kneeling form. you have offered yourself to Me, your mind, your body, your emotions, and your soul, and for those I pledge you this.

I shall cherish you not only as My submissive, but as the woman you are, warm, intelligent, caring, and sensitive. I shall never intentionally harm you, and although I know, I am not perfect; I shall try to act wisely in all things. If I err, I shall rectify My error and I shall apologize to you.

I shall continually strive to guide you and teach you to help you and support you, as you make the difficult decisions, which precede growth.

I will be patient, as you grow; knowing that all things take time and change often does not come easily. But even in My patience, I shall continually push you forward and not allow you to fall backwards. If in anything you do fall, I will catch you, hold, you, comfort you, and then place you back on track...

If ever lose My temper, I shall step back from that situation until I regain control, then deal with what has occurred. I will not act irrationally or hastily, you shall always have the opportunity to explain what has happened, before I decide what must be done, then My actions will always be based on correcting you, not punishing you. I shall edify and build you up, always encouraging you and never belittling you, as a submissive or woman.

I will also build trust, being open and honest with you. I shall always communicate with you, even when it may not be easy for Me, showing both My strengths and weaknesses. you shall never fear from Me, for I shall never forget your humanity and shall always honor the gift you have given Me. I will never lord My dominance over you. you are submissive, I am Dominant, two sides of the same coin, and one by itself is worthless. I will treasure you, knowing without you, I have no more than an unfulfilled desire.

Finally, my love, I pledge I shall love and cherish you, you are Mine, but I am no less yours. With that W/we B/both have what W/we have always sought, E/each O/other.

Mind Daddy

November 18, 2012 at 7:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DukeVulga

Recently I revisted an old parenting trick that works wonders. Connecting the consequence to the misbehavior is very effective at adjusting behavior and attitude. For example if your little forgets a chore because she gets lost in a tv show, she has to do her next chores with no tv for for one hour when done. If she gets "grabby" and takes things without asking, make her ask for EVERYTHING like using the bathroom, going to bed, until the behavior is changed. If she makes disrespectful faces to Daddy, send her to a mirror and make her sit for 15 minutes. She has to spend the time looking at her face as she works through those emotions and sees how she comes across to Daddy. In general whatever is seen as the instance of disobediance THAT is the related consequence.

November 27, 2012 at 5:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Daddy's princess

my Daddy makes me write. I have to write out that i won't do the behavior again. :( i really hate that. its usually 100 times. 

--

Daddy's princess ;)

January 6, 2013 at 3:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

grl

corner time is where i go when i am a bad grl.

January 24, 2013 at 4:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BatDaddy

it is varying degrees of Dominance...there is no white and black, every relationship...hopefully only ever the right one is taken as friendships and /or first meets are, a case by case basis...what is right for one may not be right in or for another sometimes just to assert is enough and sometimes a steadier hand is required, depends on the Daddy/little and their current mindset or behaviour, what is most imortant is that it stay within reasonable boundaries...this outlook is what seperates Me from masters doms and tops I am a Daddy...it is based on the support and aftercare for My little and understanding her way of thought or behaviour, I can admit I am wrong when I am...disappointment is the ideal punishment, a true little cringes at the mention of it, pain if it is accepted between the partnership is a joy, exclusion or silence is usually more than enough...but only for a short time. Spanking is pleasure ....exclusion from the daylight that should be either Daddy or little is a displeasure for both...often both suffer

January 26, 2013 at 6:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cassi
Site Owner

Punishments I find are effective (and hurty) are:

♥ Just being told that Daddy's disappointed in you (like what BatDaddy said)

♥ Being given time apart from Daddy - whether that be a timeout or missing out on an activity with him, or not being spoken to you for a period of time (this one I find hurts the most)

♥ Pain (If you're not a huge masochist and have agreed upon it prior - a lot of discussion has to go into this one)

♥ Writing lines, or writing an essay. (I had to write an essay once on what I did wrong, I had to go into detail why it was wrong and how it affects Daddy, and what I should do next time if a similar situation were to arise.... It's much harder than you think, It had to be 300 words I think)

January 29, 2013 at 3:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Doe_eyes

My daddy tells me im a bad girl anf that makes me feel so gulity Ill do anything to fix it,I want my daddy to be happy as can be ! Nothing hurts more then a disappointed look from him :(

--

May 27, 2013 at 10:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Harley_Quinn
My Daddy uses spankings and talks in a certain tone
May 28, 2013 at 2:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

littleangel6

My Daddy threatens a spank all day making me worry bout it and also cuz the only time I acted out really a lot was when we were in another city at the mall. I knew I was already in trouble right away after I talked back and yelled. I didn't want Daddy mad at me. His disappointment in me was actually enough to make me sad and sorry I talked back. Then later I got 2 spanks is all cuz I had to worry all day and I caught myself right after I yelled at him. I wont be yelling at Daddy in public again thats for sure. I don't want to worry all day or have him be mad at me. He threatens corner time too but six hasn't earned that yet thank goodness. I like making Daddy happy a lot so when he is mad oh boy do I feel sorry. Usually all Daddy has to do is look at me and I know its not good. So I hush fast as I can and just say "yes Daddy".

Daddy's word is the final word and six just gets on board and agrees. Its not worth the mad and sad to argue. Although big me used ta argue and get sassy a lot. Daddy never liked it.

June 1, 2013 at 12:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Natasha

Its true the disappointed tone or look is the worst punishment i can think of.

June 9, 2013 at 4:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AngelEyes
I hate when Daddy makes me kneel and He lectures me, I don't like seeing the disappointment in every muscle in His body, and the tone of His voice. One time Daddy got so mad that He walked away for a lil bit. That made me feel really bad. I thought I would NEVER stop crying.
June 10, 2013 at 5:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Master Daddy

I prefer spanking over my knee or hard nipple pinching for my little girl. I also like to give her quiet time in the corner to think of how she messed up and to repeat her oath to me

August 6, 2013 at 6:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daddy's little girl always

Sometimes I'm bad just so Daddy will spank me because I sort of like it too much. I know I make him mad sometimes when I don't think things through and do stuff that maybe isn't the best thing for me. Daddy worries for my safety and I don't like him to worry like that because it upsets him and I never want to upset Daddy. I do understand that corrections in my behavior are needed to help me remember to be good. Little reminder spankings and pinching helps me remember who the boss is. I am grateful to have such a caring Daddy. :D

August 9, 2013 at 9:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daddy's little girl always

Daddy I say my oath to you everyday out loud and to myself. The best time is during reflection time, when I can be alone and still and just think of you and how I want to make you happy always and all the things I want to do with you. It helps me focus and clear all the other crap out of my head the gets me off track with my true purpose in life, to please you to the best of my ability, never questioning you because I have complete trust in you, so do with me as you see fit, I will always be yours in every way, mind body and thoughts, you are always with me and I am yours forever!!!!!

August 9, 2013 at 10:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alexis

If I am bad I am given the rod. I hate it. It's a long flat stick that hurts my bum. It is not sexy at all. 

September 15, 2013 at 12:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Driverdaddy

my little is very obidient, but tone of voice and telling her im disappointed would be plenty for her to correct her mistake. If more was required, i would take away privledges, such as her using tumblr, or being online period or possibly an essay. I am TOTALLY against emotional isolation or denying her contact with me. Littles and submissives in general should not be left alone without contact when they aresuffering from emotional stress

--

November 15, 2014 at 2:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

littlegirllost

My Daddy has never really had to punish me. My desire to please him and my fear of disappointing him has kept me on my best behavior for the most part. If ever I do misbehave, he will sit me on his lap and we discus what happened, and why. He is the most patient and loving Daddy ever...

November 15, 2014 at 6:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Driverdaddy

littlegirllost at November 15, 2014 at 6:35 PM

My Daddy has never really had to punish me. My desire to please him and my fear of disappointing him has kept me on my best behavior for the most part. If ever I do misbehave, he will sit me on his lap and we discus what happened, and why. He is the most patient and loving Daddy ever...

sounds perfect, you have a great Daddy it sounds like :)

--

November 15, 2014 at 7:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daddy Rick 50

Yes she does have a wounderful Daddy!!!!!

November 15, 2014 at 8:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.