A Little Understanding

Judge not what you have no desire to understand

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > You know you're a little when:

EmberDarkhold

loll i had the best birthday ever i got a personal blankie (its green my fav color), a betty boop watch, hair ties (the first thing i did was put up piggytails) and a teddy bear lol

January 27, 2014 at 12:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

GregsPrincess

Lacy at July 20, 2013 at 10:18 PM

When you can't spend the night away from Daddy without crying and watching Disney movies all night.

This is me!  He gives me a late bedtime on those nights because he knows i won't be able to sleep anyway. So i get all of my stuffies and Hello Kitty pillow and blankie and stay on his side of the bed. Until bed it is Disney movies or Haiyo Miazaki movies.

January 31, 2014 at 7:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

GregsPrincess

Oh and when you get SUPER excited when you give him one of the difficult coloring pages you just finished and he puts it up with pride on the fridge or cabinet!

January 31, 2014 at 7:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lost For Now

You lose your DD and you are totally lost and don't know what to do anymore :( A friend just bought me a 2 meter tall teddy bear that is so huge I can sit in his lap on the bed I think (he's coming in the mail so I can't wait to see the courier man's face when I ask him to take him straight down to the bedroom for me, as figure he might be a little big to handle by myself)...ok it's very exciting, but not as good as a real DD, especially so near V-day *stifles a little sob*.

February 7, 2014 at 3:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Not_Here

You get cupcake frosting in your hair and when your daddy asks how in the world did you do that, you really have no idea!  *giggles*

April 19, 2014 at 1:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Not_Here
When it's Easter and you don't have a Daddy to give you an Easter basket or spend the day with, you feel sad and uncomfortable and can't sleep. :(.
April 20, 2014 at 2:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sweetlilcherry

The number of coloring books you own is bigger then the number of shoes you have in your closet.

--

May 29, 2014 at 8:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lilone

When your eyes light up when you see pretty sparkly girl accessories and when you feel comfort sleeping with your teddy at night :) 

--

:P

August 23, 2014 at 8:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

bethy

you go around hugging everyone

November 13, 2014 at 11:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tricky-Kitty

When your list of errands always includes stopping at target to pick up a naw paci (or other little things that ALWAYS go missing)

November 15, 2014 at 2:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sierra miller

nobody wants me ive asked many people to be my daddy or mommy an they won't

November 16, 2014 at 3:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

~ BabyDoll Lolita ~

... getting a new stuffie is way more exciting then jewelry teehee =^_^=

--

I gots a taste for men who're older, It's always been, so it's no surprise

November 17, 2014 at 1:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

glitteronthebutterswings
When Some parts of my little pony can scare you a bit
December 9, 2014 at 1:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

glitteronthebutterswings
~And when it's more fun to Snuggle with Daddy, than Anything in the World.
December 9, 2014 at 1:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gray
When you like to paint your dogs toe nails, even tho hes a boy! && you cant resist the erge to put bows in his hair.. hehe. Ooh, or how about when you like to play dress up with yourself and pile on allll your jewlery, even tho most of it doesn't go together. You just can resist wanting to feel like a princess!~
--

December 12, 2014 at 3:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Joanne_chan

LadyRaven at April 7, 2013 at 9:06 AM

When you realize you get a long better with little kids then people your own age...and would rather be around them then people your own age...

When you watch kids cartoons...even though you don't have any kids of your own...

That's so relatable a feeling cos I could never play a Grown Up to kids even when I had serious community positions that lead to me spending time on official business with School Children and always enjoyed playing and just goofing around with them without an adult care in the world.

March 27, 2016 at 12:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ray's Little Slave

when you do Easter Bunny shopping and give YOURSELF a Darth Vader gumball machine.  :)

March 28, 2016 at 7:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ray's Little Slave

Ray's Little Slave at March 28, 2016 at 7:17 PM

when you do Easter Bunny shopping and give YOURSELF a Darth Vader gumball machine.  :)

Funny story about this.  When my Master came over for Easter, I showed him all of the Easter stuff I had gotten the kids.  And then, I proudly showed him the Darth Vader gumball machine I had bought for myself.  He said, "Oh, is this for your son?"

I giggled and said, "No, it's for me!  Isn't it cool?"

He laughed and said, "You really are a big kid."

March 28, 2016 at 7:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Joanne_chan

When your paws are all covered in chocolate and someone comes aong and wipes them for you...

March 29, 2016 at 11:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.