A Little Understanding

Judge not what you have no desire to understand

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Sticky: *** A WARNING - Please Read! ***

cassi
Site Owner

An Important Warning

It has been brought to my attention that Daddy Doms on this site have been contacting girls here and being rather pushy. I don't know all the details yet and I won't be naming the person who has been pointed out to me, but I will say that this will not be tolerated.

This is not intended as a dating site, and while I encourage people to communicate and get to know each other, I will NOT have anyone being made to feel uncomfortable or worse on my website. I will be contacting the person who the complaints have been about.

If you are finding that someone is trying to persuade you to do things you do not feel comfortable doing... then please do not hesitate to contact me.

There are two ways in which this can be done:

✖ By visiting my profile and sending me a message (Click the link to get to my profile)

✖ Or by using the Ask a Question feedback box. be sure to leave me a way to contact you if you choose this method.

I cannot do anything to keep my fellow littles safe if I am not made aware of issues. Please please do not hesitate to contact me about anything,

I understand you might be too shy to come forward with a problem, thinking that you can handle it on your own, but do it for the next girl who might not be so brave or able to stand up for herself.  Coming to me with a problem isn't just helping you, but all the littles on this site. We littles need to stick together. 

June 24, 2013 at 9:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gimsch

Bravo!

October 23, 2013 at 3:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lacy

There's a lady emailing people, too. D:

[email protected]

Hello Dear,

my name is Monica,i saw your profile today at,(a-little-understanding.webs.com)

and became interested to contact you, please if you are interesting to know me,

kindly contact me with this email address ( [email protected] )

so that i will tell you more about me,also in have something very important to tell and discuss with you,

please contact me direct

to my in box. ([email protected]) please don't write me on (a-little-understanding.webs.com) i will not check it often.

And then I answered back, because I'm dumb and naive. And then she said this: 

Hello Dearest one,

How are you today? I am more than happy to read your mail, how are you doing, i hope you are in perfect health condition? well i desire to let you know everything

about me since i would love to have you as my only friend,here is all about me ;

My name is Miss Monica Johnson from Sudan in northern Africa, i am 23yrs old, 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion,(never married before )and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.My late father Dr David Johnson was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold it was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.

In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of

the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev.Emmanuel James who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is ( +221-77-29-29-840 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of united nations on refugees.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount is $2.7 (Two Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars),

i have my late father's Deposit Certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in order to further my studies as instructed by my father before his death, i am contacting you because my father instructed me to meet a foreign partner.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently.Please i will like you to answer me these questions:

1.What percentage of the money will be good for you after the money is transferred into your account?

2. can i trust you as a genuine friend ?

Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said, i have a lot to tell you..

Have a nice day and think about me. Attach here is my pictures for you

Awaiting to hear from you soonest

Yours in love,

Monica

That screams "scam" to me now. :S 

October 23, 2013 at 6:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

auldyin
It is spam, I've had the same msg on other sites, best reporting and ignoring it
February 5, 2014 at 7:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lost For Now

I had the very same one myself, plus one other saying basically the same thing but with a different name :/  I'm not sure *who* to report it too though sorry :(

February 7, 2014 at 2:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lost For Now

This is the one from the other woman...

Hello My name is Juliet Knewl from Philippine,How are you today,Hope you are in Good health today,so i will like you to contact me directly to my private email address ([email protected]) I have IMPORTANT ISSUE to discuss WITH YOU. My Best regards to you, Juliet Knewl [email protected]

--

-Heaven doesn't want me, and Hell thinks I'll take over-

February 7, 2014 at 2:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

~ BabyDoll Lolita ~

Those things r def scams but when reading them it kind of messes my head up like who in their right mind thinks of these things and sends them out. Ufff scary scary (/_\) :(

--

I gots a taste for men who're older, It's always been, so it's no surprise

November 18, 2014 at 2:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SlugABug

Yes, it's all unfortunate and should be stopped. It's one thing to want to connect with others who share our lifestyle and entirely another to troll or spam -- those types need to be set straight (no pun intended...hehe). I hate it when I get emails seeking help or gifts or other unseemly requests.

--

November 19, 2014 at 1:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Joanne_chan

It seems to endemic I'm afraid but good sites have report policies to remove people do make inappropriate contact and we have to prepared to us them to keep each other safe.

March 26, 2016 at 4:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.