A Little Understanding

Judge not what you have no desire to understand

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > For those Daddy/Littles that do not live together, how do you cope with the separation anxiety?

Daddy's little girl always

For those Daddy/Littles that do not live together, how do you cope with the sepration anxiety?

It helps me to talk to my Daddy at least once a day on line, texting would be better, and looking at photos of him helps too. 

June 25, 2013 at 8:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Master Daddy

Patience little girl.  Soon you will be closer to Daddy.

June 25, 2013 at 11:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yes Daddy. I will do as you say.

June 25, 2013 at 11:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cassi
Site Owner

I think the best way to feel closer if you can't be online at the same time is to write emails and draw pictures for your daddy. Make something that would make him proud :)

That's what i'd do anyway

July 3, 2013 at 1:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kittykat

it is hard, but texting each day helps

--

Would like to find a Daddy in my area if possible.. This is my start of my new life as a little..

Please read ** For anyone that is new~~Maybe this will help~~It did for me~~

I’ve never been a girl to admit need. So strong and determined to take care of herself. A perfectionist to my core with stubbornness in my veins. I’ve always made all my own decisions and relied on myself to solve every problem. I had no positive person in my life to fall back on. No one to give me advice without adding judgment or guilt and so I took care of myself, confided in no one, and internalized everything.

July 13, 2013 at 1:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lacy

I've spent every night with Daddy in the past... I don't know how long. I was supposed to go camping with my best friend, and we did, but Daddy came along the first night and it was fun. Then he had to work the next day, so he couldn't sleep with us again. And I cried all night. qq It's hard to be without Daddy, even when you see him every day. 

July 20, 2013 at 10:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

I struggle being away from my Daddy. It breaks my heart to be apart. I feel like I'm letting him down because I can't be with him. He gets busy with his life and has difficulty connecting with me, but I understand. It just makes me cry.....I know he doesn't mean to make me cry, but I miss him soooo much. I get very crabby when I don't hear from him and it's hard for me to hide it. I'm not very good at hiding things like how I feel. I don't hide things from Daddy. He knows me too well anyways. Camping does sound like so much fun!! I'm happy for you that you can do that with your Daddy! My head spins with all the fun I know I would be having if I were you! :)

July 21, 2013 at 12:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lacy

Daddy had never been camping, so seeing him still take charge, despite having no idea what he was doing made me giggle :P Daddy's not outdoorsy, and he doesn't like charcoal (which is what we had for the fire). But he said he liked it (:

July 21, 2013 at 1:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Master Daddy

Camping would be very fun little girl.  you know that I am an outdoor type and would take good care of you in the woods.

July 21, 2013 at 11:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yes Daddy!! It will be fun to snuggle up under the stars and keep eachother warm! It does get cold at night. I'm not much for bugs either, gross! You can find me under the covers with them pulled over my head!! Me and Teddy waiting for Daddy to tuck us in and snuggle up! What could be more perfect?!!

July 22, 2013 at 12:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lacy

Those Off! things with the batteries keep away most of the bugs, and Daddy killed the rest (: 

July 22, 2013 at 1:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

leomoondown

Master Daddy at July 21, 2013 at 11:01 PM

Camping would be very fun little girl.  you know that I am an outdoor type and would take good care of you in the woods.

It is disrespectful for a Dom to hit on another Doms Little

July 29, 2013 at 8:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Master Daddy

leomoondown at July 29, 2013 at 8:50 AM

If you checked around you would see that she is MY little girl. 

July 29, 2013 at 10:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Owned-lil-girl

Daddy's little girl always at June 25, 2013 at 8:23 PM

For those Daddy/Littles that do not live together, how do you cope with the sepration anxiety?

It helps me to talk to my Daddy at least once a day on line, texting would be better, and looking at photos of him helps too. 

My daddy and I were together 6 months and a job transfer parted him from me. He claim we will see each other one day but it has been over a year. But I'm drawn to him. We text and im on the computer. I do get phone calls as well. I only have one picture of him. But we make it work.

July 30, 2013 at 10:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cassi
Site Owner

leomoondown at July 29, 2013 at 8:50 AM

Please be careful who you correct and make sure you have all the information before you call someone disrespectful in future. 

July 31, 2013 at 5:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Yes Master Daddy is MY  Daddy and I am lucky to have him looking out for me!!! Thanks for looking out for me too leomoondown. Anyways, Owned-lil-girl, I am sorry to hear of your loss! I know how difficult it can be. My Daddy, Master Daddy, is very protective of his personal pictures too. I don't have many of him, but I cherrish the ones he sent me. I look at them as often as I can and long to be close to him as well. If you wanna talk or be friends on here I think my Daddy would approve, but I have to ask him first. I struggle with the loneliness I feel and crave to be with him always. Tends to dwell in my head all day and night, hahahahaha. I look like I'm day dreaming. 

August 1, 2013 at 11:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lacy

I've gotten so spoiled that looking at pictures only makes me feel hollow >.< I'm bad and I bother him at work when I shouldn't, even if he says it's okay. I know better. He's busy.

August 1, 2013 at 11:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

a-1-daddy

I have some little girls who live far away but they write to daddy every day and tell me what they have done. They ask my advice about sexual things and I tell them what thay are allowed to do with their friends but they have to write and tell me the next day. So it is possible to have a long distance daddy.

August 8, 2013 at 8:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Yes it is possible to have a long distance Daddy, but it is impossible not to miss him every second of every day..... I just want my Daddy close to me so I can be the best little girl for him that I can be. When he is happy, I am happy. Nothing would make me more happier than to be with him always. Love you Daddy!!!!!

August 9, 2013 at 9:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

~ BabyDoll Lolita ~

Communication is important in relationships but so much more important when u do not live with ur partner. Me and my Daddy r lucky enough to communicate everyday. Thank you Skype haha. Its still hard to cope in those moments when we cant be connected I just want to feel him close. Hopefully it wont be much longer till we r connected physically. Heres to making dreams come true ♥

--

I gots a taste for men who're older, It's always been, so it's no surprise

November 17, 2014 at 2:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.