A Little Understanding

Judge not what you have no desire to understand

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > New Members

Daddy's little girl always

New to the site?  Have questions you're wanting answers to? We would love to hear from you! Spill the beans and ask away! Might be glad you did, we don't bite!

August 10, 2013 at 11:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Master Daddy

My little girl is so very polite. she is so outgoing and bubbly. you are a good girl for offering to help.

August 11, 2013 at 11:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daddy's little girl always

Master Daddy at August 11, 2013 at 11:01 PM

My little girl is so very polite. she is so outgoing and bubbly. you are a good girl for offering to help.

Thank you Daddy! It would be nice to hear from more members!! :roll:

August 11, 2013 at 11:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lacy

I'm Lacy. My Daddy and I have only been together for a few months, and I've only been aware of being "Little" for a month or two. I guess I'm not used to unconditional affection, with the way I grew up, but I keep expecting Daddy to suddenly realize he doesn't like that sometimes I think and act like a little girl, and that sometimes I can go from drinking with him to being little in the blink of an eye. I feel comfortable and warm and safe with him and sometimes I can't help it, and others, I feel fine and then something (like a sexual assault prevention video I had to watch before orientation at school) triggers it and I want to curl up in a ball and snuggle forever. I keep expecting him to suddenly decide that I'm not what he wants. 

August 15, 2013 at 7:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rockinzoe

So I'm new. Don't have a Daddy but sounds like something I'd like. Just curious about everything really.

August 17, 2013 at 8:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

weegirl
Hi there. Again like some of the others I'm totally new to this and am at the stage of exploring. It was actually my new partner who noticed various things I said and did that made him aware that I could be a little and has gradually introduced me to it. I finally realized what had been missing from my life and I can't wait to find out more. I've been reading the daily reflections and find them so interesting and well written so thank you
--

http://weegirl1968.chatango.com

August 20, 2013 at 3:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lelly

Hi I am new here, I have been reading about thus dynamic and it really intriguesme and would like to know more

September 1, 2013 at 8:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

koopa

Hi! I'm new here and I have to give a big big thank you!!!! to your site. One of the reasons, well a lot of the reasons, i fell in love with my husband is because of his Daddy like qualities but He was like so so many others who thought only the negatives of this life and with all the info here Wwe took a huge step forward lastnight. He understands me even more than before and it was with your help!! so again big big thank you and i cant wait to meet other lo's =]

oh!! Do you have any reccomendations for a Daddy version of this site with users and forums??

September 1, 2013 at 8:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cassi
Site Owner

@ Koopa - Thankyou so much for your wonderful message. I am so pleased my site has helped you and your husband get their heads around the DD/lg dynamic. I can't think of any websites with forums that are specific to Daddy Doms, but fetlife (NSFW link) has countless groups for Daddy Doms - perhaps your husband could search there? Each of the groups on fetlife have their own forums. 

September 2, 2013 at 4:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

newliltia
Hi I is new here. I'm currently in 2 relationships a vanilla with hubby and a D/s with a good Dom. I found this site thanks to a sweet lil on facebook. Talking to her and several other lil friendies I discovered I wasn't crazy I was just a kinky woman with a secret little. So I am here to learn and make friends. So pwease pwease friend me.
September 3, 2013 at 10:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alexis

Been in my relationship for 5 years. We have done bondage and role play the whole time. In the last year we have explored dom/sub and master/slave and none of them have really felt right. About 3 weeks ago he came to me and told me I needed to do my own research because he thinks I am a little. This may be due to an intense love of comics, cartoons, and that I can be pretty sassy. He has a bimbo fetish. I told him maybe he can grow'd me into a bimbo. So we are still working this out but he definitely is my Sir and my Daddy and takes good care of me :)

September 14, 2013 at 11:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cynthia

Hi everybody!

My name is Cynthia, i'm 49 and from México. I'm glad to have found this site, because i'm still trying to understand what's about me, my feelings, my emotions.

I'm basically a spankee but also submissive, only i don't feel very comfortable with all the protocol and kind of men that i've been knowing from D/s lifestyle... now i can understand a bit more about why.

Hopefully i could make good friends here. I've been reading all the posts and found them very interesting, and people here looks great!

Kisses,

Cynthia

--

September 23, 2013 at 5:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FnxAutumn

Hi! I'm so glad I found this site.  I've found someone who is a DD and after the initial rudimentary questions, I may be discovering that this is a natural fit for me. I am really hoping that this new relationship blossoms, but I am also very grateful to have discovered something new about myself. The possibility of being a Little explains a lot and feels good; it is comforting. Thank you again for having this site as a resource. 

--
October 12, 2013 at 1:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LittleLoli

I'm quite new to this, but I'm so glad I have found this site because I finally feel like, a sense of community almost. I always thought I was a typical sub, though some of the aspects terrified me, and when I read your explanation I almost cried out of relief.

I'm afraid I don't have a daddy, or any little friends, though I'd very much like to find some.

--

LittleLoli

October 19, 2013 at 3:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

princesspea

Hello everyone....I'm new too. I have been attracted to bdsm most my life. At 19 I had an older boyfriend 26. I didn't know it then but he was my daddy dom. I left him for a job far away and regret it still. In many ways he still owns my heart. I have been looking for a relationship like that ever since. I met a Daddy Dom recently and wants me as his baby girl....which I love the idea of but it also scares me a bit that he finds age play erotic....I actually love the idea of letting go and dressing and acting like a child. but I'm a mom in RL and am worried about some of his fantasies. So I have come here for some understanding about the new me and about my new daddy.

October 19, 2013 at 11:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LittleLoli

princesspea at October 19, 2013 at 11:28 PM

Hello everyone....I'm new too. I have been attracted to bdsm most my life. At 19 I had an older boyfriend 26. I didn't know it then but he was my daddy dom. I left him for a job far away and regret it still. In many ways he still owns my heart. I have been looking for a relationship like that ever since. I met a Daddy Dom recently and wants me as his baby girl....which I love the idea of but it also scares me a bit that he finds age play erotic....I actually love the idea of letting go and dressing and acting like a child. but I'm a mom in RL and am worried about some of his fantasies. So I have come here for some understanding about the new me and about my new daddy.

Maybe you guys can ease into the fantasies? I'm a little but I don't do ageplay or bdsm, so I'm quite unsure, but that seems to always be the best way to go into new lifestyles/kinks.

--

LittleLoli

October 20, 2013 at 12:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Fullofluv

I sure appreciate the sincerity and caring in this site: may all be well. 

--

Follow your bliss!

October 23, 2013 at 1:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gimsch

newliltia at September 3, 2013 at 10:42 AM

Hi I is new here. I'm currently in 2 relationships a vanilla with hubby and a D/s with a good Dom. I found this site thanks to a sweet lil on facebook. Talking to her and several other lil friendies I discovered I wasn't crazy I was just a kinky woman with a secret little. So I am here to learn and make friends. So pwease pwease friend me.

TYhis dynamic is exciting to me as well. Im just not sure how much would be RP and hiw much would be ...well whatever itr is. IM new too so I am here to learn as well.

--

Daddy Gimsch

October 23, 2013 at 1:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

gerberdaisy
blinks...i am new here as most have already said...  i feel numb at the moment, i have always been told that i'm naturally submissive, bratty, stubborn and impatient.  i have never fully understood the feelings i have and try very hard to keep them safely away where no one can accuse me of acting wrongly.  many times i feel lost and alone.  i hope to learn more about myself here and thank you to those that created this site and to someone dear who steered me into researching DD/lg.
--

me

gerberdaisy ~
October 23, 2013 at 1:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

New Dom Greg

Well hello... I am definetly new to all of this. I have a little girl, My kiten and we have a strictly online relationship. We talk we laugh we chat and we do other things as well. I guess I am just so new to all this that I have no idea what I am doing lol. It kind of came naturally as we began to talk. I am afraid of her not needing me. I read a quote that has stuck with me very much ... When a little girl finds a daddy, she finds her strength. He finds his weakness. 

I only log on periodically but I am looking forward to reading and making new friends and learning. 

Greg

November 1, 2013 at 6:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.