A Little Understanding

Judge not what you have no desire to understand

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > how did you find your little?

Shannon Tucker

i haven't found mine yet...she's there, I can feel her but she's not really ready to be known even by me...  so ho did you find your little?

May 29, 2011 at 3:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cassi
Site Owner

I was told by a friend in a chatroom that he thought i was a babygirl. (It was a D/s room and he's a Daddy Dom) which caught me by surprise... I took a couple of years kind of pondering the thought and reflecting on it before I made my imvu account. 

I've always been little I know, because I get more excited over bubbles than my 4 year old cousin... I love swings and kids shows. I love sparkles and pink. (in fact when i was about 16, I painted my bedroom feature wall pink with this perlescent paint that sparkles!)

When I made my imvu account, I was more able to explore my little. It's all about finding what triggers may bring your little to the surface... What kind of things make your little want to come out? 

May 29, 2011 at 6:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kai
Administrator

I Found My lil in a swiming pool, and I tickled her feet..( smiles ).

I Know..not the question you were asking, but ...

thats the time I knew she was going to be mine, and

My babygirl has been with me over a year now.

--

May 30, 2011 at 12:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nephy

o-o;  "Hmm.... Would say Nephy `named` her Little when Cassi would come around semi-often... Would poke and prod at Cassi, asking questions about Littles and Daddy Doms...  Was like `Heeey..... that sounds like me!` Dug around a bit deeper and explored as much as she could, finding more and more Little traits that she has...  Would say Nephy's always been a Little, always acted `immature` as her family would say... Gets all excited over the silliest things {often followed by a ".....are you for real?" look from others }.  It was a huge relief to finally have some sort of `name` to put with all these traits, and to further explore and discover her inner child. Real Life family has zero concept of D/s lifestyle and doesn't really understand it when it's explained to them.... So haven't even attempted to explain this... Will always be her Little self when she feels safe enough, even when others just see it as being `weird/silly`. "

June 3, 2011 at 12:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PervertDADDY

My little found me in a chat room. It was a vanilla chat room but my name gave me away lol.

Just wondering, cassi, does this place have its own chat room on imvu?

June 4, 2011 at 11:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cassi
Site Owner

Well, no... there's no group. There is a room that my Daddy made. I'll get the URL for it soon, but there's often nobody in it because Daddy and I spend a lot of time away from imvu, we're both busy busy.

June 5, 2011 at 8:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nekomata

I randomly go in your rooms Cassi. I like taking pictures in there and playing with the toys -giggles-

--

-leaves a pink paw print behind- signed by Silver (◕‿◕✿)

June 6, 2011 at 10:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SlaveWaterNymph
Limited Member

Hm, Well i was always different from my family. I knew that i never grew up, but that was one thing i truly loved about myself. And i just started doing things i loved, even though my family would ridicule me for it. Watching cartoons all the time, color, paint, and so forth. I didnt find out i was in the lifestyle or it was a part of me til i met Daddy.  W/we met in a Christian Chatroom one day, and from there, it grew to this, which is very wonderful and showed me that i was always like this. To be His daughter. :) 

July 29, 2012 at 1:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

princess-mandi

Daddy brought it out naturally. :D

September 24, 2012 at 1:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Evie

I don't think mine ever really left. I've been anywhere from five to ten since forever. ^.^ Daddy just brought her out more often.

--

October 30, 2012 at 2:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MindDaddy

W/we met, she found me, on a site where there is an exchange of personel experiences.  Unfourtunitly I had t release her last week.  She is a wonderful woman and sub but real got in the way.

--

A Pledge to My submissive baby girl

I stand in front of you, My eyes, full of compassion and care, looking down on your kneeling form. you have offered yourself to Me, your mind, your body, your emotions, and your soul, and for those I pledge you this.

I shall cherish you not only as My submissive, but as the woman you are, warm, intelligent, caring, and sensitive. I shall never intentionally harm you, and although I know, I am not perfect; I shall try to act wisely in all things. If I err, I shall rectify My error and I shall apologize to you.

I shall continually strive to guide you and teach you to help you and support you, as you make the difficult decisions, which precede growth.

I will be patient, as you grow; knowing that all things take time and change often does not come easily. But even in My patience, I shall continually push you forward and not allow you to fall backwards. If in anything you do fall, I will catch you, hold, you, comfort you, and then place you back on track...

If ever lose My temper, I shall step back from that situation until I regain control, then deal with what has occurred. I will not act irrationally or hastily, you shall always have the opportunity to explain what has happened, before I decide what must be done, then My actions will always be based on correcting you, not punishing you. I shall edify and build you up, always encouraging you and never belittling you, as a submissive or woman.

I will also build trust, being open and honest with you. I shall always communicate with you, even when it may not be easy for Me, showing both My strengths and weaknesses. you shall never fear from Me, for I shall never forget your humanity and shall always honor the gift you have given Me. I will never lord My dominance over you. you are submissive, I am Dominant, two sides of the same coin, and one by itself is worthless. I will treasure you, knowing without you, I have no more than an unfulfilled desire.

Finally, my love, I pledge I shall love and cherish you, you are Mine, but I am no less yours. With that W/we B/both have what W/we have always sought, E/each O/other.

Mind Daddy

November 19, 2012 at 1:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DukeVulga

We met through Fetlife. Luckily for us we lived only 10 minutes apart so everything went so smoothly for us as we started this great adventure.

November 27, 2012 at 4:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bunninon

My Daddy and I.. Well, he's actually been a close friend of mine for a long time. And we started dating a year and a half ago, and I told him about some things I liked.

And we learned through a mutual friend about Littles. And I realized that's what I was, and he was all too happy to be my Daddy. So we're kind of learning about this together as we go, but I really love the way he treats me. He's so loving and protective, and isn't weirded out in the least by my childishness when it comes out (which is a lot when I'm comfortable). In fact, not only does he love who I am as an adult, but he adores the Little in me! And I love him and his Daddy-ness! 

It's so wonderful :3

--
December 31, 2012 at 2:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

daddys babydoll

I found my little about 2 years ago when I was going through a very tough time in my life...I was living with Daddy at the time that I had realized I was little...we had been in a relationship for a little while before that, but it was a complicated one.  Anyways, I was recently separated from my husband of 13 years and I started to realize that certain things would comfort me, like coloring in my coloring books, sitting on the floor beside His chair while He watched TV and played with my hair with my head on His lap, sleeping with my stuffie again and things like that.  He and I were already in a D/s relationship and so as I started to become more curious about this side of me I started researching it online and found out some information and it sounded more and more like me.  I called Him Daddy one day on accident and He didn't flinch He just answered "Yes babydoll?" and I wasn't sure if He was ok with it.  We talked about it a couple of days later and I told Him that I loved being His sub, but that I thought that there was another part of me that needed to come out, but that I wasn't sure if he was ok with that...He told me that He loves all of me, every piece and part of me that there could possibly be.  I knew from that moment that He was my Daddy :) 

--

January 11, 2013 at 8:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

lil_lea

I have always been little,  just aware of it now I guess. First discovered the Big/little dynamic through a personal ad where the poster identifyed as a Daddy Dom.

Being curious as always I googled it and came accross some sites that explained what a Daddy was, it sparked something inside of me and I felt the need to explore more, I soon discovered the little or baby girl side and felt that was me.

Since than I have been exploring or getting a better understanding of it all, its taken a while but I think I have finally come to what Ive come to call a nutural mideset where I feel I am a mix of both sides, not being fully big or little, but just being what others over the years have called me being me.

January 13, 2013 at 4:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ScarringOfHearts

..i opened my daddy to it..but we met on imvu but neither of us admitted we were part of the lifestyle till we were in a vanilla relationship..NOW HE'S ALL MINE ^w^

January 29, 2013 at 3:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cassi
Site Owner

@scarring - I'm so pleased for you! That's lucky that you're both totally happy with the DD/lg lifestyle seeing as you started out vanilla. How did you approaqch the subject with him? I don't imagine it was easy

January 29, 2013 at 3:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ScarringOfHearts

@cassi - well it was actually a few days after we started dating that i brought up the fact i was a little..gave him this link to your site and one other..he looked into it and it just clicked for him..that being a Daddy was what he was looking for..i asked if he wanted to be my Dom..and he was afraid to ask if i wanted to be his sub..it will be 7months on the 7th

January 29, 2013 at 8:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daddy's princess

I approached my Daddy about it. I brought him print outs and he was more then excited and interested and has since then ran with it. I'm so pleased. I new I was little because starring at the clouds amused me, making shapes out of them, being awed at everything around me. 

--

Daddy's princess ;)

February 17, 2013 at 7:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cassi
Site Owner

@ Princess - how did you explain the lifestyle to him? What printouts did you use? I'd love to see if you're happy to share

February 18, 2013 at 4:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.