Joined Nov 13 2012
ＳＯＭＥ ＴＨＩＮＧＳ ＡＢＯＵＴ ＭＥ:
• I hate onions, leeks, chives or anything related to them.
• I am short. I like to call it being vertically challenged, but the fact is, I am only 5' 2"
• My favorite color is the rainbow. I like all colors, but if I had to pick one it would be pink.
• I think I will start collecting umbrellas... ☂ ☂ ☂
• I love reading. Vampire novels seem to be my favorite at the moment. (No, not Twilight).
• Twilight IS my favorite time of day though.
• Lightening bugs are just that, they're not fireflies.
• I love watching kids movies.
• I think stubble on men is sexy, much better than being clean-shaven.
• I think the best sound in the world is the deep belly laughter of kids.
• I think the best smell in the world is of bacon frying. The smell of coffee brewing is the second best!
• I can only drink coffee on cold winter days.
• I have popsicle toes in winter, and love wearing fuzzy socks or my bunny slippers.
• I am a night-person. I would rather stay awake all night, and sleep in the morning.
• My dream vacation involves sun, sand, ocean breezes.
• Cooking is my least favorite chore. Matching socks from the laundry is a close second.
• I love nostalgic things, remembering happy times, keeping the memories alive.
• I love Holga photography, maybe it's that nostalgic feeling.
• I can never turn off the light and make it from the lightswitch to my bed without thinking "there's a monster under the bed about to grab my feet".
• I can never sleep with my foot over the side of the bed, because there's a monster under my bed...
• I can move faster than any olympian possibly could, but just the distance between the lightswitch and the side of my bed. It's years of survival mode training avoiding the monster under my bed...